Ozone Use in Healing
Gerald H. Smith, DDS, DNM
Ozone therapy has been in use since Nikola Tesla patented his device in 1896. Ozone is incredibly effective for the treatment of viruses, bacteria, candida, fungi, parasites, yeast, cancer, and all types of toxins. It literally destroys pathogens and toxins on contact making them water soluble and easily excreted.
Today ozone is used to enhance the body by:
- stimulating the immune system to speed up healing (SARS, Ebola, MRSA, AIDS)
- improving circulation by cleaning the arteries and veins (reduce plaque build-up)
- purifying blood and the lymph of foreign protein and debris
- normalizing hormone and enzyme production
- having anti-inflammatory properties
- reducing pain (injection into joints, muscles, etc.)
- stopping bleeding
- preventing shock
- limiting stroke damage
- reducing cardiac arrhythmia or abnormal heart rhythm
- reducing the risk of complications from diabetes
- improving brain function and memory
Technology has enabled ozone to be used in the following ways:
- Ozonated olive oil applied directly to the body
- Insufflation: rectally, vaginally or through the ears
- Ozonated water, which you drink
- Injections, which are often used in dentistry (infections in the jawbone)
- Autohemotherapy, where blood is withdrawn, mixed with ozone, and put back into the bloodstream
- Gas bath or sauna
The real problem with ozone is that it is relatively inexpensive, too effective and offends Big Pharma.
The following case summaries are examples of ozone’s effectiveness.
Case # 1: Ninty-two year-old caucasian male diagnosed with liver cancer. In just five treatments the patient stopped rectal bleeding, increased his sense of well-being and mental clarity.
Case # 2: Forty-five year-old female presented with an upper respiratory infection. Three ozone therapy sessions via ear insufflation resolved her sneezing, fever, and coughing.
Case #3: Seventy-five year-old male presented with benign enlarged prostate, frequent and impeded urination. Six ozone treatments resolved the symptoms.