- Case Studies
- Professional Seminars
- Site Index
- Profile Your Health
ICNR Case Studies
The song, "The head bone is connected to the neck bone; the
neck bone is connected the shoulder bone" and so on reveals functional
anatomic relationships that led researcher Dr. James Carlson, of Seattle
Washington, to invent an instrument that literally helps realign the body
and reduce or eliminate chronic head, neck, facial and low back pain of
Researcher, author, and clinical practitioner, Dr. Gerald H. Smith, has collaborated with Dr. Carlson to refine the clinical techniques. Doctor Smith is a recognized authority in the field of head, neck and facial pain. Here we present a wide variety of sometimes not-so-obvious connections that can result in resolution of problems many health-care professionals would have given-up on. Indeed, for some of these patients, many physicians had given up on them.
- Mercury / Migraine Connection, 25 years of migraines resolved
- Dental / Neck Pain Connection, reversing 5 years of neck pain
- Dental / Chiropractic Connection, correcting structural imbalance
- Nutrition / Heart Failure Connection, reversing congestive heart failure ... the old fashioned way
- ALF / Orthodontic Connection, non-extraction orthopedic expansion
- Skull / Teeth Connection, - cranial distortions, mechanical tooth interference, mercury poisoning, residual infection in an old root canalled tooth, underactive thyroid and emotional issues resolved through Craniodontics
- Orthodontics / Neck Pain Connection, correcting teeth as a means to correcting neck distortions
- IQ / Orthodontics Connection, why conventional orthodontics must change
- Dental / Arm Pain Connection, two years of arm pain resolved
- Dental / Skeletal / Toxin Connection, 8 years of pain and 50 doctors later, ...
- Dental / Chronic Fatigue Connection, 12 years of chronic fatigue resolved
- Dental / Low Back Pain Connection, back surgery averted
- Dental Bridgework / Face Pain Connection, 20 years of facial pain resolved
- ALF / Whole Body Connection, chronic headaches, neck pain and low back pain totally resolved by correcting crooked teeth and skull distortions
- Atypical Facial Pain / Dental Connection, years of chronic facial and tooth pain resolved
- Bipolar Disorder / Dental Connection, dental mercury damages brain tissue and thyroid
- Congestive Heart Failure / Dental Connection, it is know that, statistically, patients with dentures are among the most medically compromised group of patients and have the highest rate of chronic illnesses
- Face Pain / Dental Connection, 22 years of face pain resolved in 4 months
- Orthodontics / Headache Connection, 10 years and 50 doctors later ...
- Dental / Dermatologic Connection, tracking-down "hidden" infections ...
- Dental / Cancer Connection, some insights and conclusions ...
- Dental / Hernitaed Disc Connection, four previous major surgeries failed to resolve chronic pain ...
- Dental / Rheumatoid Arthritis Conncection, a noninvasive approach utilizing technology developed in the 1930's was used to resolve the streptococcal infection within the tooth ...
- Bruxism: Dental/Cranial Connection ... when patients' bites and skulls are aligned at the same visit they report back that their need to brux or gind their teeth greatly diminishes or totally disappears.
- Atypical Facial "Pain": Dental/Cranial/Whole-Body Connection ... the alignment of the teeth is a critical factor in providing the self-correcting mechanism for balancing the skull bones.
- Viral/Vertigo Connection ... Direct Resonance testing revealed the presence of cytomegalovirus in both ears.
- Dental/Congestive Heart Failure Connection The toxins produced by residual strep infection are capable of weakening the heart muscle ...
- 30-Year Dental/Migraine Connection Treatment focused on removing the four major factors ... supporting the deep overbite, chelating out the mercury and chemicals and nutritional support to balance nutritional deficiencies ...
- Facial Pain: Dental/Whole Body Connection Patient's journey started a little over three years earlier when she had the remaining upper teeth extracted and an immediate full denture placed.
- Dental / Facial Pain / Posture Connection Distortions of the sacrum will influence pelvic posture and ultimately the position of the legs and feet, which have to compensate.
- Dental / Sciatic Pain Connection The functional connection lies in the dural tube that connects the cranio dental complex, spine and sacral/pelvic complex.
- Dental / Migraine Connection Many of the symptoms plaguing migraine patients have their origin from stimulation of the autonomic nervous system (ANS).
- Dental / Sinusitis Connection Since the roots of the upper posterior teeth are in close proximity to the maxillary sinus, they pose a potential for causing sinusitis.
- Oral Shingles Ten years of unrelenting pain.
- Orthodontic / Migraine Connection Three years of pain resolved with a single, bonded resin shim
- Dental / Raynaud's Connection ... excess mercury became concentrated in patient's thyroid resulting in hypothyroidism. Patient demonstrated many of the signs and symptoms listed for Raynaud's Disease.
- Dental / Cystitis Connection ... patient's medical colleagues prescribed the standard of care treatment for the severe pain ... but the pain persisted for two years ...
- Dental / Social Anxiety Disorder Connection (S.A.D.) ... many mental problems experienced today are the result of chemicals passing through the brain disrupting normal function and also dysfunction of the thyroid due to faulty nutrition and toxins from the oral cavity.
- Dental / Facial Pain Connection Dental / Feet / Low-Back Connection ... 20-year-old's failed lower back surgery resolved with foot orthotics and dental shim.
- Tooth Extraction / Herpes Zoster (Shingles) Connection ... a young chiropractor's unrelenting pain solved with quantum methods.
- Severe Eczema / Vaccine Connection ... trauma triggers eczema due to childhoow vaccine trapped in tissues.
- Dental / Low Back Pain Connection ... 40 years low back pain resolved in one treatment.
- Dental / Scoliosis Connection ... 30 years suffering scoliosis dramatically improved in one treatment.