- Case Studies
- Professional Seminars
- Site Index
- Profile Your Health
OCB: Occlusal Cranial Balancing Seminar
Occlusal Cranial Balancing Technique – Langhorne, PA (USA)
Cost US: $ 1,500
Presented by Dr. Gerald H. Smith
Occlusal Cranial Balancing Technique is the first concept to define the true functionality of occlusion. Balancing the teeth in accordance with OCB prinicples directly affects the entire human body. Dentists now have access to the knowledge to improve patients' quality of life through total structural realignment.
- CEUs: 28 AGD Credits
14 credits for 2-day online material
14 credits for 2 day hands-on workship)
Note: Web address (URL) and password
will be provided for the online material after you register.
- Location: ICNR, Inc., Langhorne PA (Directions/Map)
- NEW Refresher Course: US $495
— for previous OCB Seminar attendees (Order Here)
- Prerequisite: Introductory Diagnostic Indicators
- Attendance is limited
- Hotel Accommodation: local area hotels and motels.
- DESCRIPTION: The OCB is the most advanced seminar on occlusion in existence. The conventional dental model of occlusion's role has never been defined physiologically in terms of its relationship to the cranial bones. Clinical experience has now established the true function of occlusion: Occlusion represents the self-correcting mechanism for balancing the skull bones. This mechanism is one of the most important keystones that help maintain homeostasis of the body. The Occlusal Cranial Balancing Technique offers for the first time a logical approach to re-establishing masticatory muscle balance, stability of the cranium, TM joints and spine. Possessing the knowledge and skills to perform the OCB technique will enable practitioners to have more control of the central and peripheral nervous and structural systems than any other health care professional. The Occlusal Cranial Balancing Technique will take dentistry into the next generation of excellence.
COURSE BROCHURE – Occlusal Cranial Balancing Technique (Adobe/PDF File)
OVERVIEW – Occlusal Cranial Balancing Technique (Adobe/PDF File)
(Need Adobe Reader? Get the latest version, free, from www.adobe.com.)