How to Purchase Ozone Generator
and Accessories for Home Use
See also: OZONE USE IN HEALING
Here's the package I recommend. It is the same one I use at home to treat myself. It is cost effective and delivers the concentrations that get the job done. Colds, flus, sore throats, viruses, (which medicine cannot effectively treat) are wiped out quickly with a twenty minute treatment. This system will complement any cancer protocol.
The package includes the following items:
- O3 Elite Mini Generator ($649)
Direct Link to Generator Order/Info Page
- Medical oxygen tank and flow regulator 870 (255L - $179.95)
Direct Link to Tank/Regulator Order/Info Page
- Teflon Ozone Earscope with removable ear buds ($49.95)
Direct Link to Earscope Order/Info Page
- Ozone Glassware Humidifier (200ml with stand $119.95)
Direct Link to Humidifer Order/Info Page
- Ozone Destruct System ($49.95 no mounting brackets)
Direct Link to Destruct System Order/Info Page
Total cost $1048.80; Cost to fill the tank with oxygen is $20.
Pro-life has training videos on their web site that show you how it all works:
- Setting Up the O3Elite Ozone Generator for Ozone Therapy
- Setting Up the Ozone Earscope for Ozone Therapy
- How to Set Up an Oxygen Tank for Ozone Therapy
- Setting up the Water Bubbler/Humidifier Combo for Ozone Therapy
Putting the cost in perspective, the average treatment cost from a medical practitioner is $150.00. Seven treatments pays for the unit plus you have the added convenience of not having to wait for an appointment, no travel time, no wasted waiting time in the doctor's office, and you can do treatment any time it fits your schedule. Furthermore, there are no prescriptions ($125 per antibiotic Rx) to buy or worry that the bacteria or viruses will become resistant to treatment. In my opinion it is one of the best health investments money can buy.
Promolife also has support for any questions regarding their equipment: (888) 742‑3404