E-Book (PDF), only $19.95.
300+ pages with 72 illustrations; 70 patient case summaries; 7 patient video testimonials.
More info/Order Here.
Increased Quality of Life and Cancer Free
Gerald H. Smith, DDS, DNM
How Leona Got Her
Play the video, below to hear Leona, in her own words, Dr home how powerful the systemic enzyme, Zymessence really is.
After practicing almost fifty years and thousands of hours of research, the light bulb finally went on. The common denominator to reversing the aging process, living longer with an increased quality of life and cancer free is reduce systemic inflammation.
The underlying cause for inflammation is irritation. The sources for irritation are many. Too many carbohydrates (processed foods, white sugar, white bread, white rice, donuts, soda, etc.) increases your level of insulin, which in turn causes systemic inflammation. Elevated levels of the hormone estrogen from foods high in phytoestrogens like soy and flax and leaching of Bisphenol A (synthetic estrogen) from plastic bottles. Also a low functioning thyroid will result in higher levels of estrogen. Our hormone balance (increased relative levels of estrogen) also changes as we age and is a major factor in causing systemic inflammation. Exposure to heavy metals, vaccines and their many adjuvants (aluminum, mercury, formaldehyde, fetal tissue, peanut oil, antibiotics to name a few), pesticides specially Round-Up (glyphosate), toxins from root canal teeth, mouth inflections (bleeding gums), weak adrenal glands, prescription medications, and psychological distress are just some of the potential factors that create inflammation. When present, chronic inflammation causes fibrosis (scarring), which in turn causes organs to harden, lose function and ultimately cause degeneration and death.
The biggest breakthrough in the field of anti-aging is the use of systemic enzymes. This group of supplements are essential for vitamin and minerals to work plus they have five key functions that help turn back the aging clock, increase one’s longevity, aid improvement of quality of life and assist in the fight against cancer.
- First, systemic enzymes dramatically reduce inflammation by digesting the pro inflammatory chemicals (cytokines) produced by the body’s immune system.
- Second, systemic enzymes digest the excess fibrin and plaque that builds up in blood vessel walls specially within the micro-capillaries, the brain, organs and soft tissue through out the body. This is the reason we get stiff and lose function as we age.
- Third, systemic enzymes digest the debris (organic slug) and other foreign matter in our blood which results in less sticky blood and clumping preventing heart attacks and strokes. In essence, systemic enzymes act as natural blood thinners. A word of caution. Systemic enzymes will enhance the action of prescription blood thinners. Patients on Warfarin (coumadin), Pradaxa, and Xarelto must be under a physician’s care as they are weaned off their medication.
- Fourth, systemic enzymes digest foreign protein like bacteria and parasites. In reality these enzymes work like antibiotics without the adverse side effects. Also of great importance is the fact that these enzymes will digest the protein biofilm that cancer cells secret to protect themselves from being destroyed by the body’s immune system. In many instances the systemic enzymes can even digest the cancer cells totally.
- Fifth, systemic enzymes are mildly anti-viral and acts to reduce the body’s burden of many opportunistic viruses like herpes, Epstein Barr, cytomegalovirus and more.
Like all other products on the market there is the gold standard and the copycats. In my professional opinion, the gold standard in the field of systemic enzymes is Zymessence developed by Dr. William Wong. This special formula includes pharmaceutical grade serrapeptase, which is a systemic enzyme that is 12 to 16 times more potent than chymotrypsin (pancreatic enzyme used to treat cancer), double enteric coated so it only dissolves in the small intestine, and there are over two hundred peer reviewed articles on the safety and anti-inflammatory function of systemic enzymes.
The human body starts the aging process between the ages of twenty-five and twenty-seven. This self destructive mechanism is initiated by the fact that our pancreas starts producing less systemic enzymes at this age. The process is insidious and slowly causes our body to stiffen and our organs to shut down as we age. By introducing Zymessence into our body one can “manually” reduce the systemic inflammation, start digesting the existing fibrosis, help restore organ function and start reversing the ravages of aging.